- Graduate School Hosts Series of Special Lectures on Public Health Practice for MPH Applied Master's Students
- Leveraging Global High-Quality Scientific Literature Databases to Enhance the Research Capabilities of the Center
- Editorial Board Symposium for the 35th Anniversary of BES was Held by the Department of Academic Publishing
Devoted to disease
control and prevention
- Infectious Diseases
- Noncommunicable Chronic Diseases
- China-UK-Tanzania Pilot Project on Malaria Control:Conclusion
- Action on Salt China: Global Health Impact
- Cohort study of maternal & child nutrition and health marks 10th anniversary
Since the establishment of the China CDC in 2002, mechanisms of multilateral and bilateral cooperation have been actively established and efficiently utilized.
A large number of fruitful exchange and colaborations have been carried out with international organizations,
governmental organizations and international NGOs.
China CDC offers a variety of degree programs, including doctoral and master's programs for two first-level disciplines (Basic Medicine, Public Health and Preventive Medicine), and doctoral and master's programs for eight second-level disciplines involving immunology, pathogenic biology (provincial key discipline of Beijing), radiology, epidemiology and statistics, occupational and environmental health, nutrition and food hygiene, maternal, child and adolescent health, hygiene toxicology. It also offers a professional degree program named Master of Public Health (MPH).view more